Saturday, July 11, 2009

Almo, ID

We had two big sends on Thursday! It was Suzanna's birthday and I finally got my first 12. It was a 12a called Dry Times that is up at Pipe Dream in Maple Canyon. My climb happened to be next to Suzanna's project, a 12c called Orgasmo. We both worked all day, and looked at each other in the afternoon and said that we had one more chance to get our projects. Then, we both sent one after the other! After one final day at Maple, we are now on our way to the City of Rocks for a few days of trad climbing with only a set of stoppers and two helmets. This should go well...

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what the definition of sent or trad or stoppers is, but I used a helmet once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Jeff - Congrats on the 12! Surely you're at CofR by now...testing the REAL climbing (trad). Isn't it about time for another blog entry? NEED..MORE..PICS...and stories!

    ReplyDelete